I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokémon + Skylanders (AKA Forum Revival Attempt)
Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» Pokémon + Skyrim
Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» erryday
Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Simon Belmont

» ROBUST WRESTLING FEDERATION Roster
Fri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm by spessman

» MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES
Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm by spessman

Other Pages
Evanscents Wiki

Mega man fan fiction (no children allowed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mega man fan fiction (no children allowed)

Post by class cannon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Prologue
One day mega man was living happily in his home with dr. light and roll. Mega man lived in a 30 story mansion made of pure ivory because he was capcoms most beloved character. There was a knock on the door. Dr. light went to answer it when suddenly, Capcoms hit men grabbed both of dr. lights legs and wishboned him and start creaming all over his body. Roll and mega man ran up stairs to try and hide from Capcom. They were eventually found. They tied Mega Man to a chair and put duct tape over his mouth. They started taking turns anal raping roll to the point where she started crying cum. Mega Man could only watch as his sister was enduring the most painful experience of all time. After roll was killed, they turned to Mega Man, pointed a gun at his head, and fucking cablooyed his face. Luckily, Mega Man wears a helmet so he only blacked out. When he awoke, he found his entire mansion was burnt to the ground around him. Mega Man was forced to take refuge in the nearby mountain, Planning his revenge on the evil Capcom.
class cannon
Classy Raker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mega man fan fiction (no children allowed)

Post by class cannon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Mega Man: the fuck was up with that?
Mega Man had no fucking clue as to what just happened
Mega Man: I must find out what is happening but, where do i begin.
Rock pondered the question as he walked around his cave. Mega Man eventually realized that he should contact the other Mega Men and see if the same happened to them.
MM: I should call volnutt first.
Mega Man got surprisingly good connection for being in a cave. Mega Man called volnutt using the phone inside his head. (he got it after tearing phone mans dick off)
Volnutt: THOSE GOD DAMN PUSSY FOOTIN' BITCHES
MM: the hell's your problem
volnutt:IT'S YOUR PROBLEM TOO
MM: calm down
Volnutt: NIGGA, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING?
MM: no
Volnutt:THEY CANCELED ME.
MM: how's that my problem
Volnutt: THEY CANCELED
FUCKING
EVERY
THING
MM: impossible
Volnutt: THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE AND SHOVED A HOT IRON COVERED IN SHIT CRUST UP MY ASS. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ASS.
MM: this is serious shit mane, i'll try and contact the others.
Mega Man hung up ASAFP. Mega Man couldn't believe that capcom would cream all over them like that. He thought that capcom was a loving company that didn't make you pay for dlc and loved everything. Mega Man tried to keep his cool but eventually
popped a blood cell in both of his eyes. After he collected himself, he called X and zero.
MM: dude, capcom canceled us.
X: good
MM: what?
zero: our last games were dick sauce. why would i want to relive that.
X: and we're being put in Project X Zone (comingoutforthe3DSbuywhilesupplieslastprobablyjapanreleaseonly)
Zero: im top tier in marvel 3, leaving the X series was fucking genius.
MM:you stupid coonts, they're sending hit men to rattle your cocks.
Zero: i hunt rogue machines as a full time job faggot, i'll be fine.
Zero hung up the phone and sent Mega Man a picture of what hemorrhoids looks like. Mega Man doesn't know how to delete pictures, the clever coont. Mega Man started going deeper in the cave, he noticed how it looked more man made than natural. Mega Man stumbled upon multiple dead bodies of mascots from other companies. Mega Man started to piece things together, they gave him that house because he was supposed to be dumped here, knowing that he wasn't going to last. most the characters had their butt holes split open and the anal cavity pushed out of their mouths. Mega Man couldn't help but have sex with some of the bodies.
class cannon
Classy Raker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Belmont on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 pm

class cannon wrote:Mega Man couldn't help but have sex with some of the bodies.

This is where class originated.
Simon Belmont
Scum
Scum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top