I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokémon + Skylanders (AKA Forum Revival Attempt)
Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» Pokémon + Skyrim
Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» erryday
Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Simon Belmont

» ROBUST WRESTLING FEDERATION Roster
Fri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm by spessman

» MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES
Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm by spessman

Other Pages
Evanscents Wiki

Journal Sketches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journal Sketches

Post by battlefieldCommander on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:47 am

Evening. I have something to ask you guys. In the game, there'll be journals. These journals provide hints to certain puzzles. To make it more journal-y feeling, I want some sketches. Now you guys all know how absolutely shitty my drawing skill is. I was hoping someone might be willing to do a few for me. Here's an example of I would like it to look like, and here's another. They don't have to be this good though. I want them to look quickly drawn and messy, but well drawn and not too sloppy. I don't need them colored, just to look like someone scribbled a picture down in a notebook. Here are a few things I need sketches of.

A library. It has a domed roof with a clock inset. The clock shows 6:05. The numbers are in roman numerals and the hands are fairly basic. In the front, there's a little porch with two steps leading up to it. There's an arch which holds up the roof which extends over it. The entire thing is circular, except for the base the library sits on, which is hexagonal, and the porch, which is rectangular.

A pod. It's basically the pod from UGEC. It's long and smooth, has a single button on it, and has an engine sticking out of it. The sketch shows it sticking out of the ground, as if it's crashed.

A battery. It looks similar to a 9-volt battery, but not quite. I don't care how you make it look, as long as it fits that specification.

That's all I need for now. As I go along and think of more things I need, I'll post them here. I'll also post my own sketches of these in case my descriptions didn't really draw a good enough picture in your mind.
battlefieldCommander
Admin

View user profile http://evans.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journal Sketches

Post by spessman on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:03 am

@battlefieldCommander wrote:
That's all I need for now. As I go along and think of more things I need, I'll post them here. I'll also post my own sketches of these in case my descriptions didn't really draw a good enough picture in your mind.
None of them made any sense for my small brain describe them better
spessman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by battlefieldCommander on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 am

@battlefieldCommander wrote:
@battlefieldCommander wrote:I'll also post my own sketches of these in case my descriptions didn't really draw a good enough picture in your mind.
@battlefieldCommander wrote:I'll also post my own sketches of these
I'm not good at describing things. I just feel like my vocabulary isn't big enough to properly paint a picture of something in one's mind. That's why I threw that little disclaimer in there.
battlefieldCommander
Admin

View user profile http://evans.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top